Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mus Will make you Champs!

Hog fans, I am told that for whatever reason there is a holdup on the WM hire. I am not sure if UA has something better in their sites, but if it is not Bobby Petrino, there is not anything better. Sources tell me Petrino is slow playing Arkansas in case that Les Miles bolts to Michigan (which may still happen).

I am telling you, Muschamp is a winner and will make you proud. You do not find assistants that are as beloved by fans as much as Will very often. Call and email your leadership and let them know you support Muschamp. Arkansas will not get this chance again. I can assure you if Mark Richt left today Will Muschamp would be the coach of the Georgia Bulldogs, if he is good enough for Georgia the Hogs needs to jump at this chance.

Again, Bobby Petrino would be a homerun, but I don't see it. The names I have heard after that don't come close. Hire Will Muschamp if you want to fix your program.

Duke

Supposedly Bobby Johnson is out at Duke. Rick Neuheisal has managed to find his way in another search.

Broadway may be inching closer to the top.

Houston
As I predicted yesterday, Gus Malzahn interviewed for the Houston job. He is an impressive guy and I heard it went well.

SMU
3 interviews today but who were they. What is Orsini waiting on?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you see Petrino at Arkansas now?

Anonymous said...

Well Coach, you called it right. Petrino to Arkansas. Congratulations! Keep it up!!

somewherenorth said...

hey, appreciate your posts. we arkansans didn't really see petrino happening. if all accounts are accurate, the deal happened this morning while herring had more support than muschamp to be the next head hog. talk about dodging a bullet.

Anonymous said...

Houston's finalists are Haywood and Pardee. Muschamp would be awesome but it looks like he'd be too expensive and may not run a differentiated offense.

Anonymous said...

Trust me, Fran will be announced as next Head coach at SMU. I know things.